In the year 2017, luxury cars are being manufactured by various top brands. If you haven’t been able to keep up with the latest updates, we bring you a list 2017 luxury cars.
- Mercedes-Benz E Class: Mercedes-Benz E Class has achieved critical acclaim for its specifications that no ordinary competitor has to offer. This magnificent car boasts of state-of-the-art technology, some robust engines to choose from, grand interiors, comfortable side bolsters leaving the driver in complete awe of this car.
- Audi A4: Audi has recently rolled out an affordable luxury sedan that offers a fantastic experience at a reasonable price (in terms of luxury cars). It has four-driver selectable modes-Comfort, Auto, Dynamic and Individual for a customized experience. Also, the car comes with a powerful 252 horsepower engine. Packed with an extensive infotainment system along with smart exteriors makes this car a desirable choice.
- Volvo S90: This powerful car from the Swedish brand comes packed with a wide variety of features such as 250 horsepower engine (base model), 316 horsepower engine (upgrade model), Nappa leather seats, spacious cabin, automatic monitoring of pollution levels and filtration among others. It is an ideal blend of luxury and craftsmanship. The S90 has been the Top Safety Pick of 2017 because of its City Safety and Large Animal Detection technology adding immense value to this luxury car.
- Acura TLX: Acura TLX is another genuinely priced sedan given its quintessential characteristics. The brand is known for the engine and not on the interiors as the car is packed with a powerful engine, electronic driving assistants but lacks seating space. However, the car has successfully taken over its TLS and TX predecessors.
- Cadillac CTS: This luxury mid-sized sedan from the house of General Motors has been successful in registering its presence and has given stiff competition to its counterparts. The 272 horsepower engine is offered in the base model followed by 321 horsepower engine in the upgraded model and ultimately the 420 horsepower engine in the Vsport model. It also provides six trim levels for a tailored experience.
The list is not exhaustive. There are other well-built new luxury cars such as the Alfa Romeo Giulia, Kia Stinger, Jaguar XE, Lexus IS and others that bring outstanding driving dynamics to this category.